Special Policies for UT Classes
- We will start charging admission on August 4, 2014. Individual UT faculty and staff (active and retired) and UT students will be admitted free with a valid UT ID.
- Organized UT undergraduate and graduate classes will not be charged admission (UT IDs not required).
- We strongly recommend scheduling class visits at least two weeks in advance. especially if you plan to come during the peak public school visit times (10 am-2 pm, Tuesday-Friday).
- Starting September 1, 2014, normal operating hours will change to 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Tuesday – Saturday.
- No exceptions will be made for Monday sections.
- Exceptions will be made for 8 a.m. sections on other days of the week IF this is arranged two weeks in advance with museum staff. Email requests to TMMtours@austin.utexas.edu