Texas Memorial Museum has reopened with the safety of our visitors and staff as our top priority.
- Protective face masks are required at all times for visitors over the age of 2 years, following The University of Texas at Austin’s mask guidance. You will not be admitted without a mask. PLEASE NOTE: Neck gaiters are not permitted.
- If you are sick or feeling ill, please stay home.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer often. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the museum, including at each elevator and stairwell entrance to each floor.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of space between yourself and others. Households may remain together; children must always stay with adults.
- No groups of more than 10 are allowed at this time.
- Payment by credit card only. Cash will not be accepted.
- No outside food or drinks permitted inside the museum. A drinking fountain is available on the first and fourth floor.
- No large bags or backpacks. Lockers are not available.
- Please obey all signs, floor markers and TMM staff guidance.
Register Your Visit Here
By registering your visit to Texas Memorial Museum, you acknowledge you have read and will abide by these safety guidelines.
While we can take reasonable steps to keep our guests healthy, please understand that Texas Memorial Museum cannot guarantee your safety from COVID-19.
Thank you for helping everyone stay healthy!