Texas Memorial Museum is open with the safety of our visitors and staff as our top priority.
- Protective face masks are not required, but strongly recommended inside the museum, regardless of vaccination status.
- For more information on face masks, please see The University of Texas at Austin’s mask guidance.
- If you are sick or feeling ill, please stay home.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer often. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the museum, including at each elevator and stairwell entrance to each floor.
- Children must always stay with adults.
- Payment by credit card only. Cash will not be accepted.
- No outside food or drinks permitted inside the museum. A drinking fountain is available on the first and fourth floor.
- No oversize bags or backpacks. Diaper bags are permitted. Lockers are not available.
- Please obey all TMM staff guidance.
While we can take reasonable steps to keep our guests healthy, please understand that Texas Memorial Museum cannot guarantee your safety from COVID-19.
Thank you for helping everyone stay healthy!