Texas Memorial Museum has reopened with the safety of our visitors and staff as our top priority.
- Protective face masks are optional inside and outside the museum.
- If you are not fully vaccinated or have a weakened immune system, masks are recommended, but not required. For more information see The University of Texas at Austin’s mask guidance.
- If you are sick or feeling ill, please stay home.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer often. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the museum, including at each elevator and stairwell entrance to each floor.
- Children must always stay with adults.
- Payment by credit card only. Cash will not be accepted.
- No outside food or drinks permitted inside the museum. A drinking fountain is available on the first and fourth floor.
- No large bags or backpacks. Lockers are not available.
- Please obey all TMM staff guidance.
Register Your Visit Here
By registering your visit to Texas Memorial Museum, you acknowledge you have read and will abide by these safety guidelines.
While we can take reasonable steps to keep our guests healthy, please understand that Texas Memorial Museum cannot guarantee your safety from COVID-19.
Thank you for helping everyone stay healthy!